Saturday, January 2, 2021

Bonne's Back and Lied to the Board AGAIN

Bonnee's back and he lied to the board AGAIN telling them for a second time that a fire chief must be a paramedic. 

This is NOT TRUE... Look it up! 

When someone wanting to be placed in a position of public trust provides false or misleading information in order to get that position, how can you trust anything else they say?
Since this was brought up online last time Bonnee was hired, why didn't someone on the board just grab they're phone and look this up rather than take his word?

The fire chief is an administrator, there is no law rule or regulation requiring a fire chief to be a paramedic. In fact most fire chief's in Arizona are not paramedics, they're administrators.

I'm afraid we may need to recall the newly elected LMRFD board. 

1 comment:

  1. I did some in-depth research trying to find a law or a statute or regulation in Arizona that required a fire chief to be a paramedic and I couldn't find one single word! I asked Ellen (after they passed over Mike once again)😡 where does it say this is a requirement and she told me I would have to ask the director of ambulance services at krmc. I can't imagine that somebody at the hospital can dictate how we run our fire department! I did hours of research and couldn't find anything that said the chief had to be a paramedic, in fact from what I
    could find, the chief doesnt have to be an EMT, a paramedic OR A FIREFIGHTER! What I read is exactly in line with what you are saying. Some Fire Chiefs aren't firefighters EMTs or paramedics they are strictly Administration. Here we are again with an out-of-town chief who, whether he's a paramedic or not, it still doesn't do us any good if he's 45 minutes away when we need him on a call. Jay, I would really like your help to get to the bottom of this and find something in black and white about this because it's driving me crazy! Id really like to know WHO is at the root of this once and gor all. Ive been asking for years and nobody seems to be able to produce any type of written documentation to show me that this requirement is legitimate. How can we find out for sure? Wouldn't there be SOMETHING at the station in the office in written form? Or if not, who do you suggest I talk to? I already contacted the Arizona Fire Chiefs Association and they had no clue why our Chief would be required to be a paramedic. What good is it for the chief to be a paramedic when he diesnt live close enough for it to be effective?

    ReplyDelete