Saturday, October 28, 2017

I'll No Longer Post information on Chatter Box. The administrator Told Me My Posts Were a "Drama Magnet"

UPDATE October 29th 2017
It appears my new post simply saying "New Post on My Blog, Please Read" I put on Chatter Box this afternoon was also deleted by Chatter Box Administration. 

So Please Check Here Often. I'll TRY to advise people of new posts to my blog on Chatter Box, but they may get deleted....
......................................................................................................

Even thought only two or three people most of who don't even live in the fire district post negative comments and far more people like my posts and support the things I try to educate tax payers of the 144 square mile fire district and those in the 2200 square miles covered by the LMRFD ambulance, I was told by an administrator that my posts were a "Drama Magnet".

I was called an idiot and other names over and over, and that wasn't considered a "personal attack" Yet when I mentioned that an administrator had told me that my educational posts about the fire district were a Drama Magnet my post was deleted as a personal attack. Apparently you are not allowed to criticize the people who run Chatter Box without having your post removed. So much for free speech....

If I'm allowed to post links to my blog on Chatter Box in the future I will. Other wise please check back often for education about problems in the LMRFD that will one day cost the district millions of dollars in a lawsuit....  

No comments:

Post a Comment