Friday, May 3, 2019

Does the LMRFD Discriminate By Not Holding Everyone to the Same Qualifications

We have all been told on the web page and at board meetings to be an employee or volunteer you must be a Firefighter I Firefighter II and EMT at a minimum. Look at the web page...

In all the required fire training and testing I took over the last couple years, I only saw one LMRFD volunteer at one of the many training sessions attended by firefighters from several fire districts.

My question is the current volunteer in Meadview have current Firefighter I Firefighter II and EMT certifications, or is there discrimination in the LMRFD?

I hear the volunteer responding alone to brush fires yet I didn't see any volunteers at the required yearly wildland fire training..

So do the current volunteers at the LMRFD meet the qualifications on the web page, if not, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment