Sunday, March 15, 2020

I get nothing for my property tax paid to the LMRFD so I'm looking into annexing OUT of the LMRFD

I get nothing for hundreds in property tax I pay the LMRFD so I'm looking into annexing OUT of the LMRFD.

If you live in the NACFD and call 911 a paramedic can take your blood pressure or give a breathing treatment and you can refuse transport by AMR. The call costs you nothing if you're not transported.

If you live in the LMRFD and call 911 a paramedic can take your blood pressure or give a breathing treatment and you CAN NOT refuse transport or you get billed $2000 anyway.

White Hills and Meadview City pay no property tax and get the same fire and EMS services.

Chief Bonnee doesn't understand the law just like he didn't understand the law pertaining to EMR's driving our ambulance.

I have hundreds of hours more training in EMS and firefighting than any other volunteer. Yet I was fired as a LMRFD volunteer for not agreeing with Chief Bonnee. So why pay property tax?



No comments:

Post a Comment