Saturday, April 3, 2021

Watch for Upcoming Training on Various Topics Here's a Great Article on Why We Should All be Preppers

We have some upcoming training on various subjects related to preparedness so I thought I would post this article "Why We Should All Be Preppers"

Chances are you have a neighbor who was ready for this pandemic. And if you knew they were stockpiling before the disaster, you likely thought they were weirdos. I know I did, even as I traveled the world writing a book about them. Not anymore. Although preppers have long been the subject of ridicule, I imagine many of us will take on some of their habits, or at the very least make space in our closets and garages for nonperishables.

"Why We Should All Be Preppers"

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/we-should-all-be-preppers/611074/

No comments:

Post a Comment