Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Need Information on Fires in Meadview and Dolan Springs

It looks like the fire district is going to want a lot of money for a list of the 73 fires over the past two years or so. I thought there must be a lot more fires than I thought, they said it would be a special report and would take 60 pages per year, and would give me an estimate.

That may be part of the problem. We had 73 fires in the last two years or so, if it takes 120 pages of printed pages to find 73 fire addresses then there's a problem.

Anyway, I need to contact anyone who is aware of a fire, or fire call  in the Lake Mohave Ranchos Fire District.

I was going to cross reference the addresses, but talking to people who's homes burned down rather than just looking at burned down lots is much better.

If you know of a fire, or someone who does, please contact me.

If you know someone who has had to waite an unreasonable time, or the response time caused a death.

Thanks
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment